10.14.2006

silver lining
















Nice clouds float overhead, how bout if we don't ever doubt the 'silver lining', k?

The man was gone last night thus I partook in a delightful evening of making a dinner that had nothing to do with anyone but myself. It ended up being vegan black berry waffles and salad. The silliest dish I could muster...aint life is grand.

I trust I don't need to post a photo of their purple glory but here's the recipe:
1 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 way ripe mashed up banana
1 1/4 cup soy or almond milk
1 tbsp sweetness [i used agave but do what you gotta do]
1 cup black berries

sift dry ingredients together
mash banana
add the sweetness
mix wet and dry
don't over stir it
pour quantity into hot oiled waffle iron
and yum...

it only made about 3 waffles but ...whoa!