1.13.2007

cabin fever



















OMGawd! Colorado temperatures have been hovering @ 1 degree for days. Bleak and cold and snow! To say I am looking forward to Spring would be an understatement. Leaving the house these last few weeks, takes a full-on commitment.

I've baked bread, posole, asperge quiche, green tea shortbread, framboise tart, macaroons and on and on...I'm gonna have to take up knitting again just to stave off the boredom... TV certainly holds no appeal. Photography, dance, daughter, yoga and love are all delightful diversions.... I Thank God 4 them all.

I wonder if all the Naga Baba's @ the Kumba Mela know what they are missing here as they prance about on the shores of the Great Ganga Ma in their Birthday suits? Giving it all to Siva!

Hey, my mother's birthday was on the 6 of Jan. She was born on Epiphany, the 12th day of X-mas, the day when the Magi followed the star and all that. Realizing I didn't know squat about the 3 Wise Men, I looked them up. They certainly had nifty names; Caspar, Melchoir, Balthasar.